(http://www.singulart.com) **SINGULART** was launched in August 2017 after a first-seed fundraising round of € 1.1 million and 1.5 million € in January 2019, armed with a mission to empower artists and break national boundaries across the art market. Our day-to-day work consists of the promotion of talented artists from various countries (120 nationalities so far), to help them sell their works to international collectors.
Located in the center of Paris, our team is made up of professionals experienced in digital startups
As a flourishing start up, our business is increasing every month and therefore our team is growing very fast! We have just raised another 10 millions€ in March 2020 to continue our fast-paced international growth.
After only 3 years, we already achieved to be **the European leading online art gallery and are aiming the global #1 position by 2022.** Exciting times!
Your mission as a Logistics Manager at Singuart is to organise and manage the shipping of artworks from our artists to customers around the world. You will anticipate our clients' needs, offer exceptional customer service and build strong relationships with our artists as you solve logistical issues that arise along the way.
Your main tasks will include:
- Managing artwork shipments from artists to clients
- Ensuring artist happiness on the platform as you guide them through the shipping process
- Identifying the best shipping partner and preparing the appropriate export documents
- Liaising between artists, couriers and brokers in order to assure a smooth delivery
- Finding appropriate solutions for artworks that are lost, damaged, or stuck in customs and other exceptional circumstances.
- Collaborating with framers, art restorators, packaging and shipping companies all over the world
*If you want to know more about the position, feel free to contact Bettina Luttenberger on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bettina-luttenberger-933b1b192/), one of our great Logistics Managers :) She will be happy to answer your questions!*
* Must be able to multitask, be highly-organised and comfortable working with strict deadlines
* Able to communicate in a friendly and professional manner - by email as well as over the phone
* Identify customer needs and go beyond what is expected to ensure client happiness
* At ease with computers
* Excellent written and spoken German and English (additional languages are a plus)
Afficher les informations sur ce poste
Cette offre d’emploi vous intéresse ?