Founded in August 2013, Superprof connects students and tutors for lessons in more than 1000 subjects: music (guitar, piano etc.), languages, sports (golf, personal training, swimming etc.) and academic tutoring (math, history etc.).
More than 20 million users trusted in us in 2019 in 28 countries: Argentina, Australia, Colombia, Indonesia, Japan, The Netherlands, Norway, Turkey, South Africa, France, Sweden, Chile, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Spain, Mexico, Portugal, Germany, India, Italy, the UK, the US, Canada, Nigeria, Poland, South Korea and Brazil.
Our headquarters are in a beautiful office at Strasbourg-Saint Denis, in the 10th ‘arrondissement’ of Paris. Our team of 100 people is extremely welcoming, fun and enthusiastic.
We are looking for an intern looking for an end-of-course internship to take over Superprof’s Austrian market from our HQ in Paris. We wish to maintain the high quality of our service and support the development of this market.
Working directly with the top management, you will be in charge of the development of Superprof in Austria : development and management of our community of users in Austria, management of our SEO strategy, competitive intelligence and merge & acquisition strategy, management of your own team in the mid-long term. We have the experience and knowledge to do this within our team so sharing best practices will be very easy.
· Perfect knowledge of Austria, you are a native German speaker and ideally you speak French or at least English
· You understand web culture and business
· You are proactive and autonomous
· You wish to work in a start-up and join a big family because you like team work
· You want to develop a project from scratch and ensure a good evolution of the business
· You like big challenges, you are curious and you like learning
· You are good at communicating
Afficher les informations sur ce poste
Cette offre d’emploi vous intéresse ?