Did you know that there is, at least, one common point between an espresso, a shower gel, a liter of gas or even a draft beer? ... Well, it's TECLIS! Why? Because all these products are formulated based on the interfacial properties of their components and that's a bit thanks to the instruments developed by TECLIS ... Located in Lyon area, TECLIS (https://www.teclis-scientific.com/) is a French company, world-renowned in measuring instruments’ market for Interface science. We design and market instruments and software to characterize dispersed systems such as foams and emulsions. Our measuring instruments are used in R&D laboratories to support product formulation development. Interface science is complex, but there are lots of very concrete applications. We operate all over the world, consequently 85% of sales are out of France.
USA/Canada is TECLIS' 2nd market after China. Over the past few years, we have developed a solid portfolio of academic partners and industrial customers. Today, with the view to speed up our growth and prepare for future new product launches, we want to expand our footprint in this key market and become a major player in scientific instrumentation of North America.
To achieve this ambition, we are recruiting an English-speaking Sales Engineer (M/F) whose mission will be to boost the commercial development of the North American market with the view to creating a local commercial structure within 2 years. You will report to TECLIS’ GM and:
1/ Support TECLIS customers by providing them with all the technical and commercial support Promote TECLIS products and services’ offer in accordance with TECLIS commercial policy
- -Understand customers’ needs and sell appropriate solutions
- -Install instruments, train users and provide after-sales service
2/ Develop TECLIS' Business in USA/Canada market
- -Define a business development strategy
- -Implement marketing and commercial action plan
- -Detect new market and product opportunities or partnerships by anticipating and analyzing customer expectations
- -Monitor market expectations and competition product offer
3/ Develop and maintain a network of scientists and partners that value TECLIS' know-how
- -Participate in scientific congress/conferences
- -rganize scientific meetings and symposia
Agile and convincing, you know how to advocate scientific technology towards technicians as well as decision-makers. Accurate, you listen and understand technical requests in order to satisfy customer's needs at all stages of the sales process. Organized and autonomous, you appreciate North American culture and you like travelling (at least 1/3 of the time).
At TECLIS we offer the opportunity to evolve in a unique scientific and industrial environment within a dynamic team motivated by science and innovation. You share a professional experience in a moving-forward company, offering the opportunity to relocate to the USA in 2 years-time, to develop our commercial structure. You enjoy a relaxed work atmosphere and friendly colleagues...!
- Engineer or master’s degree in sciences completed with Sales or Business specialty
- English mother tongue or Bilingual English French
- Leadership and entrepreneurship
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Interpersonal skills and very good written and oral communication skills
- Organization and priority management
- Customer focus and service orientation
- Listening and ability to convince
Afficher les informations sur ce poste
Cette offre d’emploi vous intéresse ?