Traffic Manager UK - H/F
Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very forst marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
As a Marketing Team member, you'll actively participate in developing Back Market in UK.
Descriptif de poste
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT) :
- Working in the Marketing Business unit, your key responsibilities are:
- You will manage and optimize paid acquisition campaigns for the UK markets according to the media plan : SEA, Facebook, Instagram, Display...
- You will manage the day-to-day performances and ensuring alignment with marketing targets of the market, with a key focus on ROI
- You will be in charge of regular analysis and reports
- You will collaborate closely with :
- the SEO team to ensure that organic traffic is maximised
- the Business development team to give sourcing recommendations and ensure offer quality
- the Customer care team to optimise clients’ experience
- You will take part in projects in order to develop each marketing channels (creatives,tracking, landing pages, product flows, A/B testing...), market’s trends and competition monitoring.
WHY US ?
- Meaningful job: through great design, you’ll help our brand convince people tobuy used devices instead of new ones. Meaning reducing e-waste and fighting over-consumption.
- Super fast-growing company. We were three people in 2014, now we are 180 , and have expanded to 6 countries (so many more to come). Boom.
- Great office groove – with talented and passionate teams of great peeps.
- Attractive compensation package based on profile and experience
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF :
- After being graduated from a Master or a Bachelor degree in the field of marketing, or some other business-related field, you have at least 2-3 years’ experience in SEA.
- You have strong skills on this acquisition channel, additional experiences on other channels would be abonus!
- Native English or Bilingual, you use to work in Shakespeare's language.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics have no secrets for you.
- You are a proactive individual with keen attention to detail and strong problem-solving, analytical skills.
- You have a strong team spirit.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS :
- Phone interview with Elisa, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Morgane, Acquisition Manager Europe a quick 30minutes test,
- 30 minutes interview with Teresa (Traffic Manager Germany) and Victor (ConversionOptimizer) followed by a 30 minutes interview with Guillaume, our CMO
- Interview with Thibaud, our CEO