Talent Manager (German Native)
Do you want to change people’s lives? Help them get the jobs abroad that will take them where they want? If the answer is yes, keep reading! 🤩
Next Station is a smart recruiting platform for international candidates. Our mission is to help candidates and companies meet globally 🌍.
We started Next Station in 2018. In 2019 we secured a €1M seed round led by our co-founder Denis Fayolle. Today we are a team of 11 people from 6 different nationalities. It’s only the beginning and you will grow with us!
Descriptif de poste
During this internship, you are part of the Candidate Team and work directly with our co-founder Blanca Montero.
As Talent Manager Germany, you are responsible for introducing the best German candidates to our partner companies.
Your challenge: Understanding the perfect fit for each company from the very first moment 🧩.
Your daily tasks include:
- Defining a hiring plan for each open position for German candidates
- Sourcing candidates through various online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites) 🔎
- Screening CVs and interviewing French candidates as well as answering their queries regarding the application process
- Identifying skills, attracting talent and guiding the candidate through the interview process
- Following up with candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-, and second-round interviews 📞
- Creating and managing ATS reports and internal KPIs to follow up, proactively react and help to reach our hiring objectives
- Supporting the team in other functions as assigned 💪
The Talents You Need
- Language Skills: German native and English advanced (B1-B2)
- Amazing interpersonal skills
- Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous 🤸♀️
- Results-oriented and very comfortable on the phone
- You love multi-tasking and still keep a good level of organization around you
- You have the mind of a pirate 🏴☠️ and the spirit of a caring grandma 👵
- First experience in recruiting as an internal recruiter or in a similar role within the tech/digital markets
- Language skills: fluent in Spanish or French
What You Get
- We are fam ➡ What’s the point of spending all these hours together if we don’t have fun?
- We care ➡ About others. About what we do. About the impact of our work. And especially about each other.
- We go beyond ➡ We explore all routes and find a way to get where we want to go and help you to get there too.
Get ready to join the adventure and participate in the development of a dynamic and multicultural start-up! We're looking forward to reading your CV :)