(http://www.singulart.com) **SINGULART** was launched in August 2017 after a first-seed fundraising round of € 1.1 million and 1.5 million € in January 2019, armed with a mission to empower artists and break national boundaries across the art market. Our day-to-day work consists of the promotion of talented artists from various countries (120 nationalities so far), to help them sell their works to international collectors.
Located in the center of Paris, our team is made up of professionals experienced in digital startups
As a flourishing start up, our business is increasing every month and therefore our team is growing very fast! We have just raised another 10 millions€ in March 2020 to continue our fast-paced international growth.
After only 3 years, we already achieved to be **the European leading online art gallery and are aiming the global #1 position by 2022.** Exciting times!
**As Online Art Sales Manager and as part of a German team of currently 10 people, you will be responsible for all actions aimed at satisfying our great customers and sales operations. ** This means that you will be responsible for:
* contacting our prospects from (by email or phone)
* advising and guiding them to create a "coup de coeur" with a piece of artwork
* informing them about the logistics and transit of the artwork
* negotiating the price of the artwork with the client and the artists and finalizing the sale
* proposing ideas to the team and your manager to improve the customer experience
You will also be looking for opportunities to build a unique relationship with our customers while respecting their high standards.
*If you want to know more about the position, feel free to contact Nicolas Harant on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolas-harant-133519aa/), our great Sales Manager :) He will be happy to answer your questions!*
* German is your mother tongue and if you also speak a third language, like Spanish or French, that's great
* You have a first experience (internship, summer job, school projects) in sales
* You have a taste for sales and customer relations:
-You like to be challenged, you're tenacious
-Achieving ambitious goals is essential for your personal development
-You're familiar with handling challenges
* Through your human qualities (empathy, listening, dynamism), you know how to create a long-lasting customer relationship
* Previous experience in an art gallery is a plus (but a taste for this sector is essential!)
* Willingness to working from Paris, with one weekend shift per month
Afficher les informations sur ce poste
Cette offre d’emploi vous intéresse ?