At Electrolux Professional, the Marketing Specialist designs, implements and executes marketing activities aimed at increasing Electrolux Professional's reputation, including its products with a view to increasing turnover for Food Service, Beverage and Laundry divisions in France and the Benelux.
The Marketing Specialist is in charge of applying the group strategy and more particularly that of its geographical area (BeNe-France) into an operational plan dedicated to the Benelux.
The Marketing Specialist Benelux is the part of the Global Marketing function that operates under a matrix. He or she will report both to the Benelux Head of Cluster as well as the Head of Marketing, in order to ensure marketing excellence & alignment of execution as well as customization that truly responds to the needs of the Benelux market.
Activities and area of responsibility for results:
Digital : Digital Marketing and e-CRM
• Ensure lead generation and promote the adoption of the salesforce tool and its development.
• Maintain and update the French and Dutch websites.
• Manage newletters via MailChimp
• Animate social networks (Facebook, Instagram ...) and optimize the growth of communities and their commitment
• Manage digital campaigns
Live Communication, Exhibitions, Events & Trade Marketing
• Define all the lounges where Electrolux must be present for the BNL zone and organize these events.
• Organize Electrolux events: convention, seminar, training ...
• Pilot the agencies and partners involved in supporting the organization of these events.
• Define the annual promotion plan for each major product family.
• Animation of the network via actions of incentives or special operations
360 Marketing Communication and sales team support
• Define all the brochures, catalogs, leaflets ... in partnership with the BNL BU which must be declined and take care of their location especially for the NL language.
• Localize relevant video content for the region and market
• Create specific material assets for your specific market needs in line with Group Visual Brand Idendity guidelines.
• Work in coordination with the BeNeFrance team and the Central Marketing team
• Respect the processes and guidelines in place and also a collaborative way of working.
The ideal profile will have done all of the above, although we are aware that these can be seperate roles. We're open in terms of your experience level. We expect you to at least understand the above, and have proven experience in two of the three areas.
Experience in working with a network of partners and dealers animation in a B2B environment is a plus but is not mandatory.
You must be bilingual French and Dutch
Strong adaptability: working environment ; different cultural context, mobile.
Team player. Operational and dynamic, showing great versatility.
Good communication and relationship.
Afficher les informations sur ce poste
Cette offre d’emploi vous intéresse ?