WHO WE ARE...
Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very first marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
E-waste reduction, planned obsolescence battle and circular economy are 3 good reasons to wake up in the morning; we're offering a fantastic career opportunity for a UK Account Manager to join our European team (based in Paris). So, if you’ve got a way with Account Management in challenging environment, an interest in environmentally-friendly initiatives and a genuine desire to build a first-class global marketplace, we'd love to hear from you.
We have a challenging schedule and high business expectations, so you'll need to be able to get up to speed without compromising on attention to detail. For the right person, this is a chance to gain valuable experience in building a star and to join a fast-growing and life-changing company that's shaking up the consumer electronics business.
As Back Market is getting even stronger as a leader of the refurbished market, we are looking for great talents to strengthen our international sales team.
As a key member of the global Business Development team and reporting to our Head of Account Management, you'll help develop and scale Back Market in every market, both on the operational side than on the strategic side. Your role will be to use and develop tools to make our current and future merchants improve their offer to reach a defined Offer Quality, in the most efficient way. Based in our Paris office, you'll work closely with our customer care, marketing and technical teams, a group of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure our products and the Back Market brand stand out.
Descriptif de poste
YOUR MISSION, IF YOU ACCEPT IT :
- Building : design, implement and follow the new Account Management processes and tools to ensure the team efficiency and performance
- Supplying : being responsible of the offer, you know what products are the biggest sales opportunities and you work with your merchants to have them online
- Developing : provide merchants with data-proven feedback and action plan to help them improve quality and grow sales on all markets thanks to forecast and business opportunities
- Partnering : build strong and efficient relationships with our merchants, on the long-term by providing them personalized human consulting
- Monitoring : closely follow merchants' action to ensure quality standards are met and sales are taking off
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF :
- Native English speaker, with previous experience in Sales/Consulting position, ideally in a tech environment
- Great business sense and excellent verbal/written communication skills, you had successful previous sales experiences
- Strong interest for the online and e-commerce environment, you ideally have a previous experience in a related field
- Passionate about growth and eager to learn, you are familiar with the start-up environment and working in a demanding change-oriented environment
- Analytical mind – strong use of insights and confident around data-driven decision-making
- You’re a fantastic team player
RECRUITMENT PROCESS :
- Phone interview with Elisa, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Margaux, Head of Account Management
- Interview with Alexis, Head of Business Development
- Interview with Thibaud, CEO and our Head of people