Open2Europe is an international communications group with offices in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. Our mission is to support the development of companies in France and abroad, through a complete range of media and influencer relations services.
Open2Europe is a fast-growing agency, constantly looking for new talent to support its growth.
The group's headquarters are based just outside of Paris in Asnières-sur-Seine (metro line 13 - Gabriel Péri).
As part of our UK press relations team, you will be under the responsibility of one of our consultants whom you will assist in the management of media relations. Your mission will include:
- carry out market or competitive monitoring
- develop press materials: press release, press kit, etc.
- manage media and influencer databases
- develop arguments for follow-up actions
- follow-up with journalists and bloggers
- participate in the organisation of press events
- monitor media coverage for press reviews
Required skills :
- Higher education degree (or equivalent) in the fields of communication, marketing, sales,etc.
- Good relational and writing skills
- Mother tongue: English (MANDATORY) - Bilingual: French
- Mastery of the office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Interest and/or experience in communication
Other information :
- Long-term internship (3 months minimum), 5 days/ Week in a company from February 2019
- Bonus: 554.40 Euros per month
- 50% of the Navigo metro pass (Transport)
Please send your application (CV cover letter) by email to :
Please indicate in your cover letter the desired start date and duration of the internship.
Afficher les informations sur ce poste
Cette offre d’emploi vous intéresse ?