Description of Superprof
Superprof are the leading private tuition company in France and present in 14 other countries: Spain, Belgium, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Canada, Portugal, India, Chile and Argentina.
Founded in 2013, Superprof connects tutors and students for private lessons in more than 1000 subjects and fields ranging from: music, languages, sports and school support.
Our offices are located in Paris, in the 8th arrondissement next to Place de Clichy.
Superprof is a team of 28 people but, above all, a group of friends waiting for you to join them!
Superprof is looking for a native British intern to manage the Superprof UK & US tutor / student communities. You will be trained and supervised by our UK Country Manager, with whom you will develop skills and gain autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Manage the Superprof UK and Superprof US membership community: Support members (matching, management of emails and received calls, etc.) and assist the UK Superprof Country Manager in this task.
· Moderate the profiles of tutors who register on Superprof UK and Superprof US, as well as manage the comments & exchanges between them and students.
· Manage the strategy to acquire new professors on Superprof US: manage Google Adwords campaigns and Facebook Ads, maintain relationships with acquisition channels in the United States, explore new partnerships, manage the budget allocated to this task, etc.
· Assist the UK Country Manager in the management of the UK blog: an editorial team of freelance translators is currently working to adapt Superprof’s French articles for the UK market. You will assist the Superprof Country Manager in the UK to track articles ordered, delivered and published, while managing the blog budget and optimizing content, etc.
· You are native British
· You like a challenge, you’re curious and have a desire to learn
· You have a real ability to communicate orally and in writing.
· You have a commercial mind-set
· You know how to be proactive, self motivated, and work autonomously
· You understand technology and the internet, its culture and its fundamentals
· Knowledge of SEO would also be a plus